Increasing African American and urban voter registration, education, and participation through outreach to targeted communities in California. We've registered over 175,000 voters and counting since 2002!
Election Day is next Tuesday, June 3rd.
Here are a few important details:
• Polls are open from 7am-8pm.
• Click here if you need assistance locating your polling place. It may have changed since the last election.
• If you planned to vote by mail and have not mailed your ballot in already, you can still mail it in this week or drop it off at any polling place on Tuesday located within your county to make sure your vote is counted. Ballots must be received by the County Elections Department no later than June 3rd.
• If you cannot locate your ballot, or if it has not yet arrived in the mail, you may go to your polling place next week and ask for and cast a Provisional Ballot. Polls are open from 7am-8pm.
• Not sure who to vote for, or how to vote on the proposals? Review the Secretary of State’s Voter Guide for more information to make an informed decision.
Before you go and vote please take a moment to review the VOTER BILL OF RIGHTS. If you believe you have been denied any of these rights, or you are aware of any election fraud or misconduct, please call the Secretary of State’s confidential toll-free Voter Hotline at (800) 345-VOTE (8683).
See you at the polls!
- ... The election is on June 3rd. Are you ready?
- Time to Vote